Say What! helps you learn parts of speech while having fun writing and reading silly stories
Version:Say What allows you to remotely launch applications, documents or AppleScripts via a web browser. It uses the standard HTTP protocol and will run on whatever port you decide so it can run alongside other web services.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Say What":
· Growl integration allowing you to send messages to growl clients. Sample AppleScripts are included.
· Support Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther" and Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger"
· Customize the HTML returned to the web browser
· Return values from compile AppleScripts with passed parameters
· Remotely launch compiled AppleScripts with passed parameters
· Remotely launch AppleScripts, Applications and Documents
· Ability to run on the port your choice
· Ability to allow unlimited or only IP addresses you enter to connect
· Only allows files within a specific folder to be launched so you control what can be done
· Hide or view the log on screen
· ALL transactions are recorded in a log file
· Integrated help system
· Appearance Manager compliant with an Aqua interface on Mac OS X
· Uses Navigation Services
· Purchase option to direct you to a web site to purchase immediately
· Same version runs in Mac OS 8/9 and native on Mac OS X.
· Only 5 launches allowed untill registered.