SB Timmy is an IMAP client for WAP/WML devices.
Version: 0.3SB Timmy is an IMAP client for WAP/WML devices. SB Timmy project fully supports MIME, including allowing the user to download attachments to their mobile device, and supports sending mail via SMTP.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "SB Timmy":
· Handles all types of MIME (base64, quoted-printable encoded; multipart messages)
· Can send mail through SMTP
· It's possible to download message attachments to your mobile device (like JPEG photos)
· Timmy is multi-language (currently english and lithuanian translations)
· Uses StableBeast.Net IMAP/MIME library which can be used outside of Timmy as well
What's New in This Release:
· New/modified settings in web.config ('SubjectLengthLimit', 'SmtpServer' renamed to 'SmtpServers', 'SessionLog').
· WML error pages.
· A new 'settings' page.
· A user can enter his name/surname and override several global settings.
· When writing a new message, a user can choose which SMTP server to use.
· The email will be sent with his name and surname in the 'From' field if they are set.
· The 'ImapUsernamePattern' setting in web.config has been fixed.
· Some enhancements and bugfixes in the underlying IMAP/MIME library.
· Many other bugfixes.
· Windows users will get correct new line symbols in all files.