SbCms is a nice CMS for blogs and personal web pages.
Version: 0.1 BetaSbCms is a nice CMS for blogs and personal web pages, created just for fun and hobby. Try it for your own fun too, it could be useful for blogs and personal pages.
License: Creative Commons Attribution
Operating System: Linux
About the name:
S & B are wrapped from my name and surnames, Cms is the type of this web application, I hope that someone can find a better name for this cms, so I am waiting for your comments.
This nice template with that wonderful turtle was created by MIKE YARMISH and belongs to his "funny animals".
· Php 4/5;
· MySql 4/5;
· Smtp or Sendmail (optional)
Unzip the zip file on your local disk, you will get:
· CMS: a directory that contains all the files of this cms;
· index.php: a redirect file that points to "cms/index.php";
· install.php: a redirect file that points to "cms/install.php"
Upload index.html and install.php on the main directory of your web site for example: www.yourdomain.com Then upload the whole CMS directory on your web site. Finally you should will have this tree:
Run install.php, you have to know some data:
· mysql database: hostname (localhost only for local installations);
· database name;
· database login (username and password).
Indeed installation is more easy to do than to explain it.
What's New in This Release:
· added "greybox" effects to photogallery;
· restyled admin panel;
· more security in the download manager.