SCMxx is a console program that allows you to exchange certain types of data with mobile phones made by Siemens.
Version: 0.9.0SCMxx software is a console program that allows you to exchange certain types of data with mobile phones made by Siemens.
Operating System: Linux
Some of the data types that can be exchanged are logos, ring tones, vCalendars, vCards, phonebook entries, and SMS messages.
It works with the following phones: S25, C35i, M35i, S35i, ME45, S45, SL45, M50, and probably some others, too. It basically uses the AT command set published by Siemens (with some other additional resources).
Here are some key features of "SCMxx":
· detect which phone is present and handle it properly
· send, get, and remove bitmap files (=logos)
· send, get, and remove midi file
· send, get, and remove vCalendars
· send, get, and remove vCards (only some phone types)
· send and get phonebook entries (with UCS-2 if supported by the phone)
· send and receive SMS through phone (optionally with UCS-2 and multipart support)
· store and get received SMS
What's New in This Release:
· This version adds three more applications that can decode several file formats from the flexible memory of Siemens mobile phones (including models from the 45, 55, 65, and 75 series).
· This also adds native support for systems' bluetooth stacks (for Linux bluez, FreeBSD netgraph, and Windows winsock2).