Screen Catcher - Save snapshots in a variety of formats
Version: 2.3.5Screen Catcher is a screen capture application capable of taking snapshots of screen images and saving them as PICT, GIF, or JPEG files.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
It also allows images to be captured to the Clipboard or to ScreenCatcher's own windows, where they can be manipulated to change the color palette or reduce the number of colors in the image before copying or saving.
Screen Catcher allows you to select specific areas you wish to capture, instead of the entire screen. It can even generate URLs for images, including the height and width information.
Here are some key features of "Screen Catcher":
· Precisely select an area before capturing an image, including pixel-by-pixel control using the arrow keys
· Capture pulled down menus
· Capture the cursor
· Automatically name and save image files to any folder
· Convert images to the standard 216-color web browser palette, Microsoft Windows (R) palette, Macintosh color or grayscale palettes, or an optimally chosen color palette
· Resize images manually or automatically
· Read and write progressive JPEG files
· Read and write GIF files with interlacing and transparency
· Reduce or change color palettes automatically
· Open images in the program of your choice after they're saved to a file
· Copy and paste, drag and drop, and undo operations
· Generate URLs for images, including WIDTH and HEIGHT tags.
· 30 days trial.