ScreenCloze - A program that will teach younger kids language skills.
Version: 2.0ScreenCloze is an educational program that allows you to create and use customized interactive features to help teach students language skills.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Examples included give help with contractions, the difference between "to, too, and two," words that sound alike, and more.
ScreenCloze is a Macintosh Application for making and completing on-screen cloze procedure passages.
It can be used in many situations in the primary school classroom.
ScreenCloze is a very useful utility for children who require extra help with language developing in the early years.
ScreenCloze has been designed and programmed by a class teacher and tested extensively in many real classrooms.
Here are some key features of "ScreenCloze":
· Simple creation of cloze passages for on screen use.
· Easy creation of cloze work sheets.
· Text to speech, children can listen to the passage they have answered and then make corrections.
· Recording of children's scores for on screen work.
· An Apple Macintosh, Power Mac or Powerbook with a 68040 or later processor.
· 4mb of free RAM
· Apple's Speech control panel and MacInTalk in your extensions folder to hear passages read.
· ScreenCloze will not function properly if run from locked media, such as a CD ROM or locked floppy disk. ScreenCloze is designed to run from a Hard Disk.
· The unregistered version lets you use ScreenCloze documents including several examples included, you can try the editing features and edit and use a cloze passage, but this passage will not be saved.