Easy program for automatic screenshot capture allowing making screenshots with set frequency. The program can work in hidden screen capture mode without displaying in task bar and tray.
Version: 2.11Easy program for automatic screenshot capture allowing making screenshots with set frequency.
License: Free To Try $14.95
Operating System: Windows
Option of fast screen capture with screenshot saving to specified folder.
ScreenMaster can work in hidden screen capture mode without displaying in task bar and tray.
The screenshots saved to local or network folder in JPG, BMP, PNG format or copied to clipboard.
The program can be easily set up and has a user-friendly interface.
Key features of the ScreenMaster:
- Auto screenshots capture. Any interval from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Capture a full screen, an active window or a rectangular area
- Support multiple monitors, with the possibility of separate saving screenshots
- Automatic assigning filenames to screenshots (sequential number or date-time)
- Using templates for folder names
- Spy screenshot capture mode
- Automatic start of screenshot capture after launching a third-party application
- Hot keys to make the screenshots '
- Save as..' request for manual screenshot capture
- Automatic capturing suspends when the computer is idle
- Feature of auto opening in MS Paint the captured screenshot
- Automatic cleaning of old screenshots
- Automatic limiting the maximum size of the folder with screenshots
- Saving in BMP, JPEG, PNG formats with specified image quality
- Copying screenshots and/or files to the clipboard
- Convenient menu in system tray
- Selection of settings
- Personal (for each user) or Global (for all users)
- Event logging
Supported OS: MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Version 2.11: * Optimization of automatic deletion the screenshots by size and date * Added screen dimming in the mode of selection of rectangular area * If the Separated screenshots option is enabled and a screen area is selected on the main monitor, screenshots of similar areas are created from other monitors
Version 2.10: * Added ability to use templates for folder pathname * Added option to start single or automatic screen capture when third-party application launches * Added option to separately save screenshots from different displays * Other changes and bug fixes
Version 2.9: * Automatic capturing of the selected screen area * Improved menu appearance in the system tray * Other minor changes
Version 1.0.5: WebCam direct capturing
Version 1.0.4: JPG and GIF file import, non True Color images handling