Version: 126.96.36.199Script Encoder Plus is a tool for developers seeking to scramble or obfuscate their classic ASP / HTML code, as well as JScript and VBScript running under the Windows Script Host.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Windows
- Obfuscation of classic ASP files that may contain HTML mark-up and VBScript script inside.
- Minification or compression (reduction of size) of HTML/ASP/JScript/VBScript documents without obfuscation.
- Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
- Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation.
- Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document.
- Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view or edit.
- Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support).
- Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file.
- Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines).
- Command line support, for expansion of the GUI functionality.
- Supports batch conversion of entire folders using command line.
Version 188.8.131.52: New Major Version Release.
Version 184.108.40.206: New Major Version Release!