ScrollServer is a Python based http server that provides access to a ScrollKeeper database with any web browser.
Version: 0.5ScrollServer is a Python based http server that provides access to a ScrollKeeper database with any web browser. You can use ScrollServer to browse and search help files that are installed in the ScrollKeeper database on your computer. Someday you will also be able to view online ScrollServer databases.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· Moved internal cache files to cache root.
· Handle anchors (#foo) in URIs.
· All caching now in /var/cache/scrollkeeper
· Pass locale string to ScrollKeeper
· Move css stylesheet to stylesheets/css/
· Default mimetype to text/plain default.css stylesheet tweaks
· Added `ScrollServer Reset' page
· Added `ScrollServer Controls' page
· Added `ScrollServer Help' page Extracted URI class into a module