scrot is a command line screen capture utility.
Version: 0.8scrot is a command line screen capture utility.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
scrot (SCReen shOT) is a simple commandline screen capture utility that uses imlib2 to grab and save images.
Multiple image formats are supported through imlib2's dynamic saver modules.
What's New in This Release:
· Patch from Claes Nasten
· Enhances thumbnail related options:
· First, specifying -t would break the $f param to -exec.
· Second, the thumbnail and the screenshot got different timestamps.
· Third, one weren't able to specify geometry with -t.
· I fixed those and added, $m ( mini, instead of $t as it was taken ) so that one can do.
· About the geometry, having either the width or height set to 0 makes it fill in the other pertaining the aspect ratio.