SDE for Sun ONE is a UML tool tightly integrated with Sun ONE. SDE-SO supports all types of UML diagrams, code engineering,... New features include enhanced project loading and saving speed, shape editor, data flow diagram, etc.
Version: 4.0Visual Paradigm SDE for Sun ONE is a UML CASE tool / plug-in tightly integrated with Sun ONE.
License: Commercial $99.00
Operating System: Linux
This UML modeling software supports full software lifecycle - analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment. This UML CASE tool helps you build quality applications faster, better and cheaper.
You can draw all types of UML diagrams in Sun ONE, reverse engineer Java code to class diagrams, generate Java code and generate documentation.
- Support UML version 2.1
- Business Workflow diagram
- Shape editor (New Feature
)+Enhanced project loading and saving speed (New Feature
)+Use Case Details Editor - An all-in-one environment for specifying a use case's details including general model specification and use case descriptions
- Full Screen Diagram Editing - Maximizes the diagramming area
- EJB Diagram - Visualize EJB systems.
- EJB Code Generation and Deployment - Generate beans for your application development and deployment.
- ORM support - generate Java objects from database
- Database generation - ERD to database tables
- Database reverse - existing DBMS to ERD
- Reverse engineering - code to model, code to diagram
- Instant Reverse for Java, C
- Code Generation - model to code, diagram to code
- Round-trip engineering
- Automatic synchronization between source code and diagrams
- Automatic diagram layout - rearrange shapes and connectors on diagrams in elegant styles
- Import Rational Rose project
- Import XMI/export XMI
- Export diagrams to JPG, PNG, SVG
- Visio Integration - draw UML diagrams with MS Visio stencils
- PDF/HTML Report generator
- Version control
Other UML Modeling Tools / UML Plugins:Java Platform (Windows/Linux/Mac OS X):
- SDE for Eclipse
- SDE for Oracle JDeveloper
- SDE for Borland JBuilder
- SDE for IntelliJ IDEA
- SDE for NetBeans
- SDE for Sun ONE
- SDE for WebLogic Workshop
- SDE for Microsoft Visual Studio
- More SDE...