SDE for Visual Studio is a UML tool tightly integrated with Visual Studio. SDE-VS supports all types of UML diagrams, code engineering,... New features include collaboratively modeling with CVS and Subversion, support UML2 model through XMI, etc.
Version: 4.0Visual Paradigm SDE for Visual Studio is a UML CASE tool / plug-in tightly integrated with Visual Studio.
License: Commercial $299.00
Operating System: Windows
This UML modeling software supports full software lifecycle - analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment. This UML CASE tool helps you build quality applications faster, better and cheaper.
You can draw all types of UML diagrams in Visual Studio, reverse engineer C# code to class diagrams, generate C# code and generate documentation.
- Support UML version 2.1
- Business Workflow diagram
- Modeling collaboratively with CVS and Subversion (New Feature
- Data flow diagram
- Fast project loading and saving speed
- Reverse engineering - code to diagram, code to model (C# to UML models, C# to UML diagram
, ++Java, XML, Dot NET dll/exe, CORBA IDL, Hibernate mapping file...
- Code Generation - diagram to code, model to code (UML to code, UML model to C
- Automatic synchronization between diagrams and source code
- Template and plug-in
- Automatic diagram layout - rearrange shapes and connectors in UML diagrams in different styles
- Import/export XMI
- Import Rational Rose
- Export diagrams to SVG, PNG, JPG
- Microsoft Visio Integration - draw UML diagrams with MS Visio shapes
- Report generator for generating UML documentation to PDF or HTML
- Version control
- Multilingual support
Other UML Modeling Tools / UML Plugins:Java Platform (Windows/Linux/Mac OS X):
- SDE for Eclipse
- SDE for Oracle JDeveloper
- SDE for Borland JBuilder
- SDE for IntelliJ IDEA
- SDE for NetBeans
- SDE for Sun ONE
- SDE for WebLogic Workshop
- More SDE...