SecPanel serves as a graphical user interface for managing and running SSH (Secure Shell) and SCP (Secure Copy) connections.
Version: 0.5.4SecPanel serves as a graphical user interface for managing and running SSH (Secure Shell) and SCP (Secure Copy) connections.
Operating System: Linux
SecPanel is not a new implementation of the SecureShell protocol or the ssh software-suite.
SecPanel sits on top of SSH software-suites and supports the all ssh variants. You may get information about these programs at http://www.ssh.com respectively at http://www.openssh.com.
SecPanel is written entirely in pure Tcl/Tk and does not need any extensions but it requires version 8.x of Tcl and Tk.
SecPanel is free software and is released under the conditions of the GNU General Public License. See the file COPYING and notes in the source code for details.
What's New in This Release:
· More Xterm types are supported and Xterm usage was fixed.
· A problem in which SatMode connections tried to call multiple entries like FullMode was fixed.
· A central config-db was added for external xterms.
· Xterms are called consistently in all actions.
· The ClusterSSH and MultiXterm cluster tools were integrated.