Secure Shell Helper - Configure a working OpenSSH system
Version: 1.2.2Secure Shell helper alleviates the need to use the command line to configure a working OpenSSH system. It's all point and click !
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Secure Shell Helper":
· Control who's allowed to access your account
· Generate new OpenSSH keys
· View/Export your public keys
· Setup and control the SSH server
· Easy to use Wizard allows you to configure the server and personal identity.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where turning off Password Authentication didn't work
· Smaller app size.