Uncover third-party libraries inner workings. Discover the source of hard to find bugs, by seeing where the problem lies - whether it's in your own code, third-party libraries, or components used by your application.
Version: 2.4Understand how APIs, components, frameworks, and all the critical code you use really works by decompiling and seeing inside.
Operating System: Windows
SecureTeam Java Decompiler let's you look into any Java code even if you don't have the source, making it fully visible for you to aid in your debugging efforts, understand how third-party libraries work, and analyze your optimized code.
- Seamlessly navigate to code symbols by clicking on textual links, navigate back to where you last visited by utilizing the navigation buttons available on the navigation bar.
- Highlight Usages in file puts highlighting on usages of a symbol in the current file.
- Our decompiler is distributed using Java Web Start technology, which allows users to start the decompiler directly from their web browser. Java Web Start distributeion makes it easier to deploy our software across multiple machines in your organization and also to make sure you run the latest decompiler version available.
- In addition to traditional Jar files, you can open other java archives formats including .zip, .ear, and .war formats.
- Our Java decompiler is built on top of Procyon open source project. Procyon is a suite of Java metaprogramming tools focused on code generation and analysis. It's actively developed thus includes support for latest Java language enhancements such us lambda expressions, Method Handles, enums and annotations.