Sendmail filter for ClamAV aims to be lightweight, reliable and simple.
Version: 1.2.1smf-clamd is a Sendmail milter for the ClamAV (Clam AntiVirus).
Operating System: Linux
Sendmail filter for ClamAV aims to be lightweight, reliable and simple. Sendmail filter for ClamAV is written in C.
Here are some key features of "Sendmail filter for ClamAV":
· It has a hosts/networks whitelist;
· It can scan messages less than a defined size only;
· It rejects infected messages at the SMTP DATA stage;
· It can add an information header with scan results to scanned messages;
· It can log all milter activities through the syslog service.
· Small code;
· Fast work;
· Stability (production quality);
· Few system resources are required;
· No temporary files are created.
What's New in This Release:
· A workaround for the Sendmail socket unsafe error on some platforms was implemented.
· Clean email messages logging was removed.
· Configuration file, default user, and working directory were changed.
· The format of log records was changed.
· Some samples of start-up scripts were added.
· The new TODO tasks were added.
· Cosmetic enhancements were made.