Serial Printer Logger: an all-in-one software for old serial printers at an affordable worth! Collects your bytes, transforms it to PDF or MS RTF and writes it out with ease and speed.
Version: 22.214.171.1241You may be an experienced hardware or software designer, a hardware maintenance person, or a gifted hardware lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy tool for modernizing your hardware-software system. Whatever the case may be, look no further than our software, for it will suffice all of your technical needs.
License: Free To Try $65.00
Operating System: Windows
This software can supersede your aged serial printers and convert data in real time to a binary log file, a PDF or an MS RTF document.
Save time and money (paper, consumables, maintenance.) If you have some devices working together, the logger provides real-time data collection from printers that are connected via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet and can handle multiple ports at the same time and store the records to a hard drive or any specified target!
This software analyses ESCP control characters and extracts graphics, fonts from the received data. You can reprint documents later or create a backup copy.
Serial Printer Logger can work as a NT service, which means that you can use it on servers or users may log on and off the workstation, and the software will still be there saving your information.
Amazing functionality at an affordable worth!
- handles many ports at once. Each port can have fully different parameters;
- supports most ESCP and ESC/P 2 control codes (except user symbols);
- collects and extracts bitmap or raster graphics;
- supports different fonts types and sizes;
- supports various paper sizes;
- supports date/time stamping;
- outputs received bytes without any changes to a file;
- data writing to ready-to-use RTF or PDF files;
- program messages logging;
- simple, step by step set-up;
- available plugin modules to extend program features;
- works on all Windows versions.
Version 126.96.36.1991: logging of multiple ports at same time