SUDT SerialNull is a powerful system utility , which purpose is to emulate RS232 serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable using SerialNull.
Version: 1.71. What's SerialNull ---------------------------
License: Free To Try $89.95
Operating System: Windows
SUDT SerialNull is a powerful system utility , which purpose is to emulate RS232 serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable using SerialNull. SUDT SerialNull can create any number of pure virtual serial ports in your system connected into pairs via virtual null-modem cable without having real serial ports occupied. SUDT SerialNull can create virtual serial ports appear to operating system or any Windows application as "standard" hardware serial ports.
2. Features: ---------------------------
- Virtual Serial Ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones
- Real serial ports are not occupied
- Full support of HandFlow control (Hardware/(Xon/Xoff)) etc
- High-speed transfer, Link between virtual serial ports is much faster than real null-modem cable connection
- You can create as many virtual serial ports pairs as you want
- Virtual link is much more reliable than common physical link
- Uses Windows kernel driver technology (supporting WDM, WMI, Power Management, PnP, etc.)
- "Hot" installation - no reboot required after installation, creation or reconfiguration of virtual serial ports
- User friendly GUI and on-the-fly help. It is very easy to configure virtual serial ports pair
- 15-day fully-functional trial