SUDT SerialRemap is an advanced configuration utility, which purpose is to remap (redirect) all data sent from one serial port to any other serial port.
Version: 2.01.Overview SUDT SerialRemap is an advanced configuration utility, which purpose is to remap (redirect) all data sent from one serial port to any other serial port. For example, here is a COM9 port in your system, but your application only support from COM1 to COM4. Now, you can use SerialRemap to create a virtual serial port named COM3, which you may use instead of COM9. All data sent to COM9 port would be received by COM3 port.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
- Complete data stream redirection from the specified COM port to any virtual one (including all of signal lines duplication)
- User friendly GUI and on-the-fly help. It is very easy to configure virtual serial ports pair!
- "Hot" installation
- no reboot required after installation, creation or reconfiguration of virtual serial ports
- Automatic port remapping during system boot
- Enable replace physical ports
3.Supported platforms: Windows 2000/XP/2003
4.Demo version limitations: 15-day fully-functional trial