Windows setup installer builder is advance installation software to create patch installer packages. Installer exe packages endows with version number, copyright information, Registry details, icon and screen shots, with relevant product name.
Version: 188.8.131.52Windows installer generate Microsoft Windows Exe package with simple and easy customizable.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
Setup creator is fully configurable to incorporate images, registry information, license-details, pop-ups plus lot more.
Patch creator includes the most comprehensive infrastructure for multilingual installation support that you can easily creates true multilingual setup with several license and readme files in all languages. Set up creator software can creates MSI setup files as well as traditional self-extracted EXE setup installer.
Creation of exe installer is simple and intuitive way that keeps you away from complex and time consuming scripting installer creation. Setup creator wizard follow all the standard Windows installation guidelines that is a set of rules and suggestions that wants to plan the appearance and the behavior of a compliant installer.
Installer help manual includes complete information of instructions on how to use right installation process. Advanced Setup Builder is a tool for the conversion and binding of all raw information including help files, registry information, stationery modules, icons, ELUA details and many more.
- Generate super small set packages thus making expensive and huge size installation software.
- Setup creator doesnt use complex scripts, you have only fill some fields with an intuitive approach.
- Setup is packed into single exe-file for easy distribution.
- Installer maker utility support for all versions of Windows in use today: Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, 95, and NT 4.0, no need to install extra service packs.
- Tool proffers to save relevant information in .ddl file format at user specified location on the computer.
- Software creates all registry and .INI entries.
Version 184.108.40.206: Added support for Windows Vista x64 operating system