Seyon is a complete full-featured telecommunications project for the X Window System
Version: 2.20cSeyon is a complete full-featured telecommunications project for the X Window System.
Operating System: Linux
Dialing directory that supports an unlimited number of entries.
The directory is fully mouse-driven and features call progress monitoring, dial timeout, automatic redial, multi-number dialing, and circular redial queue.
Each item in the dialing directory can be configured with its own baud rate, bit mask, and script file.
The dialing directory uses a plain-text phone book that can be edited from withen Seyon. Seyon also supports manual dialing.
Here are some key features of "seyon":
· dialing directory
· scripting language
· xternal file transfer protocol support
· zmodem auto-download
· configurable keyboard translation modes
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed typo in Seyon.ad: s/replcae/replace
· Added #include to SePort.c for Linux
· Minor changes to ExecShellCommand; used to crash, should no more.
· Now under GPL (see 1-COPYING for details), new maintainer.