This WYSIWYG java applet HTMLEditor includes everything you need to create complex HTML documents, such as a table designer, table properties, full image support, page properties, bulleted and numbered text, font properties, forms support;undo/redo
Version: 2.0Sferyx JSyndrome HTMLEditor Applet Edition is a full featured visual HTML Editor Java Applet.
License: Commercial $440.00
Operating System: Windows
- Open, save HTML files
- Thawte signed applet provides full copy & paste operations from external applications such as MS Office etc.
- Loads & renders XHTML files, outputs transitional XHTML files.
- Support for loading external CSS through the LINK tag, fixed the CSS behavior in the Professional versions.
- Automatic detection of the page encoding and full rendering/editing both in WYSIWYG and HTML source modes
- Insert symbol dialog - support for inserting of all possible symbols & special characters.
- Font size, family and foreground color
- Font style (plain, italic, bold)
- Extended Font chooser for adding underline, strikethrough, superscript, subscript font attributes.
- image selection - the selected images are highlighted.
- Page properties: background color, background picture, title, text color, hyperlink color etc.
- Tables design and properties: background color, background picture, size, alignment, border etc.
- Tables cell design and properties: background color, background picture, size, alignment etc.
- Support for nested tables.
- Invisible tables (with border 0) are shown as dashed lines.
- Insert table rows, insert table columns, split and merge table cells.
- Insert images - from a remote location or using a file dialog.
- Image properties: size, border, hyperlink, alternative text, alignment, spacing etc.
- Copy, paste of all document elements.
- Create and modify HTML Forms
- Creation of hyperlinks in the text or images.
- Bulleted lists.
- Numbered lists.
- Increase / decrease indent of paragraphs.
- Paragraph alignment: left, right, centered.
- Full undo/redo support.
- Printing support.
- Adaptable popup menu on the basis of the underlying element.
- Built-in toolbars, main