shadowIP - IP monitoring utility
Version: 2.1shadowIP is an IP monitoring utility for Mac OS X. shadowIP was written in Cocoa and is 100% OS X native. shadowIP lets you view all IP addresses of your Mac on your desktop or a floating window.
License: Free To Try $7.50
Operating System: Mac OS X
shadowIP displays all your IP addresses as shadowed text on the desktop.
shadowIP even lets you configure which IP addresses to show and which not, and it lets you customize the color of the text it uses.
shadowIP offers the ability to run in Faceless Mode, meaning it won't show up in the dock.
shadowIP also offers to show the computer's name, as set in the Sharing Preferences.
Here are some key features of "shadowIP":
· Monitor all your IP addresses conveniently from your desktop or from your status bar
· Customize the way the IP addresses are shown
· Run shadowIP in faceless mode so it won't show up in the dock
· Easily copy any of your IP addresses
· See when any of your IP addresses change
· Automatically get updated on changing IP address as you switch locations
· Set the intervals at which the IP addresses get updated.
· Unregistered version is limited to 30 minutes sessions.
What's New in This Release:
· User definable IP checking intervals
· User definable Internet IP checking intervals
· fixed Panther Faceless Mode bug.