ShaManX - System utility
Version: 0.9dShaManX is a nifty little OS X utility, still in development stage; the current version allows you to:
Operating System: Mac OS X
· View the "man" pages of the underlying Unix core (as it's a real pain viewing them in a terminal window).
· Execute shell commands (only those that do not require additional user inputs)
· View some system configuration files.
WARNING: Shell commands are powerful, and some are also dangerous. Always be sure of what command you are issuing, always check twice. Don't blame me if you shoot yourself in your feet. If unsure of what you're doing, well don't do it. In no case I will be responsible of damages/loss of data as a consequence of a shell command.
What's New in This Release:
· Dramatic 33x speed improvement on big man documents formatting
· Improved formatting of man pages
· Added a Man Index window to easily locate man pages
· Added a Window menu for easy access to open windows
· You can open up to 10 simultaneous windows.