#Calculation component is a powerful calculation engine for your applications. This component integrates expression parsing and evaluating. It's suitable for heavy-duty number crunching.
Version: 2.1.19 8#Calculation component is a powerful calculation engine for your applications. This ActiveX component integrates expression parsing and evaluation.
License: Free To Try $159.00
Operating System: Windows
Generally speaking, #Calculation is very useful in two main areas: first, when a formula has to be defined and evaluated at runtime (for example, when the end user is allowed to enter a formula that will be evaluated and used); second, when a set of formulas that depend on each other are defined, configured, and evaluated at run-time. #Calculation Component supports conventional math, string, date&time, logical operators and functions, and is suitable for heavy-duty number crunching. It also allows defining variables and sets of related formulas that implement spreadsheet-like recalculations.
It can also support Matrix and Array operations (just like MATLAB), comments, different numerical systems and custom functions in expressions.
General features of #Calculation:
- Arithmetic, Logical, Bitwise and Relational operation
- String operation
- Date&Time operation
- Matrix and Array operation
- More than 110 Built
- In Functions
- Component constant and expression constant support
- Alias for operators and functions
- Unlimited nesting of expressions
- detection of errors"
- Simulate the exact value" operation
- Two kinds of return values
- string and numerical
- Types of return values
- Number, String, Datetime and Matrix
- Upper case and lower case can be used interchangeably in expressions
- Ansi chars and some unicode chars can be used in the expression
- Scientific notation for numerical values
- variable support
- Comments can be used in the expression to evaluate
- Custom functions can be created and used in expressions
- Mixed operation among Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers"
- Round Operation" according to desired precision
- N(2,8,10,16) results can be shown
- Matrix and Array result support
Version 2.1.19 8: Add new features, fix bugs