Shut Down Expert is an award-winning software designed to turn off and wake up your computer programmatically. It is extended to support other programmable local and remote tasks.
Version: 5.17As computers take on more and more automated tasks, they seem to spend more and more time fully powered on.
License: Free To Try $20.99
Operating System: Windows
In many cases personal computers are left running all the day just to execute some tasks that the computer may do during non-working hours.
Shut Down Expert is designed to resolve these problems of your computer. It supports more type of tasks:
- Turn Off (to turn off the computer)
- Turn On (this option will hibernate the computer and will turn it on at the specified time)
- Restart (to restart the computer)
- Log Off (to log the current user off)
- Turn Off Monitor (to turn the display off)
- Screen Saver (to turn the screen saver on)
- Hibernate (to hibernate the computer)
- Wake Up (to wake the computer up from Hibernation, Standby, Monitor Off and Screen Saver modes)
- Wake On LAN/Internet
- Start Application (to execute an application)
- Close Application (to close an application)
- Empty Recycle Bin
- Empty Clipboard
- Eject CD-ROM
- Close CD-ROM
- Capture Screen (to capture the screen in a bitmap)
- Message (this option will give a message alert)
- Send Message (this option will send a message to other computers)
- Custom keyboard events
You can also generate remote tasks on remote machines if your IP address is set as a server on the remote machine.