Simple Aggregator is a web-based news aggregator.
Version: 1.1Simple Aggregator is a Web-based news aggregator. It retrieves feeds using Mark Pilgrim's Ultra Liberal feed Parser, making full use of its advanced features. It stores the feeds in a MySQL database, and displays news via a PHP frontend.
License: MIT/X Consortium License
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· the backend is now ready for categories (planned for the next release)
· the feedsloader script now uses threads for much better performance
· the feedsloader script now periodically cleans up read entries
· the feedsloader script now traps feed encoding errors
· added OPML import and export for feeds
· moved CSS style sheets to a common external file
· small fixes mainly to the user menu links