A commandline CD writing application
Version: 20091027Simpleburner is a CLI application to make burning CDs/DVDs easier. When it is run, it simply writes the content of a folder (by default /tmp/burner) to a CD. It's working under the CLI environment, unlike bashburn it don't have UI. From now You could burn Your CD/DVD with only one command!
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
Since 0.2 release, perl implementation of simpleburner is no longer developed.
To get the source of simpleburner run:
git clone git://github.com/sirmacik/simpleburner.git
And then install with command:
install -Dm simpleburner/simpleburner.py /usr/bin/simpleburner
You could also install it with PKGBUILD from AUR.
- h, help - print help message
- t, test - run in test burn mode
- b, burn-only - run without making iso image m, makeiso - make only iso image (without burn)
- data=s - set directory with data to burn
- name=s - set name of iso file
- device=s - set device to use (default /dev/sr0)
- speed=s - set burning speed