simpleDays - PIM and time management tool
Version: 3.3.1simpleDays is a unique personal information and time management tool.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
simpleDays provides a personal journal, a day planner, a fully featured note pad, internet address manager, and more.
Here are some key features of "simpleDays":
· Day Planner: Use a day planner to plan a full day's activities for any day in the future. Review activities from days past
· Journal: Keep a daily journal or log. Search the journal. Review past entries. Enter notes for future reference.
· Contacts: Keep and use contact information. Access stored websites. Address email messages. Keep notes on contacts.
· Reminders: Set reminders for upcoming events. Have reminders pop up at the time of the event or at a selected interval before the event. Set reminders to popup repeatedly at a chosen interval.
· Notes: Keep notes on an unlimited number of topics. Organize notes easily. Move notes between topics. Search individual notes or all notes for all topics. Use subtopics. Topics and notes are kept in a finder-like hierachial organization of folders and files.
· To Do List: Create To Do items. Track progress and check items off as they are done. Create reminders from To Do items.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a bug that could cause an error when deleting reminders
· fixed issue where reminders could lose notification status
· missed reminders no longer display on day of event if "Notify at time of event" has not been checked
· fixed bug that prevented some edited reminders from being displayed
· added "Delete Reminder" button to reminder display window
· added an "All Day" option to the reminder editor window
· added a feature for saving or printing a summary of selected Journal pages.