SimplexCalc is a multivariable desktop calculator for Windows. It is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
Version: 4.1.28SimplexCalc is a multivariable desktop calculator for Windows. It is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Windows
It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
In addition to arithmetic operation, more than hundred built-in constants and functions can also be used in your expression.
SimplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using custom (user-defined) variables.
You can add your own variables for SimplexCalc in order to tackle complex problems with ease and fun. Even you can compile formula once and then calculate the result many times with different variable values.
With the brilliant designs and powerful features of SimplexCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines.
SimplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
- Ease of use
- Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
- Unlimited customizable variables
- Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
- Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
- An impressive number of built-in formulas
- High precision calculaton -up to 24 decimals for scientific calculations
- Comprehensive documentation
- Calculation range: - maximal positive number: 1.797E+308 - minimal positive number: 2.225E-308
- Your can do standard manipulation with "Expression" edit box such as cut, copy and paste operations
Version 4.1.28: Enhancement of the underlying algorithms
Version 4.1.27: Higher precision improvements
Version 4.1.26: Enhancement of the underlying algorithms
Version 4.1.25: Higher precision improvements
Version 4.1.24: Higher accuracy and larger extents
Version 4.1.22: Floating-point mechanism incorporated
Version 4.1.21: Enhanced performance and internal optimization
Version 4.1.20: Overhaul of the underlying algorithms
Version 4.1.19: Higher accuracy and larger extents
Version 4.1.18: Enhancement of the underlying algorithms