Simply Orders: Open Source Edition - Advanced Order & Invoice Database for MS Access. Comes with all the benefits of having your own Access database, without having to spend months starting from a blank screen.
Version: 1.5.04Simply Orders - Advanced Order & Invoice Database for Microsoft Access
License: Free To Try $275.00
Operating System: Windows
Simply Orders: Open Source Edition comes with all the benefits of having your own Access database, without having to spend months starting from a blank screen. Can be fully customised and shared on a network with no additional cost per user. Links with Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as built-in facility to email invoices and reports as pdf attachments.
Start Today, Minimal Setup and Learning Curve - Clear visual layout - easily and quickly see what orders and products you need to despatch today, this week, this month, etc
- Takes seconds to install - packaged with professional installation software - Attach copies of saved emails, files or scanned documents to orders Manage Your Business
- Print or email professional looking order confirmations, despatch notes, returns labels invoices / credit notes and customer statements (email requires MS Outlook) - Track Customer Payments and Credits - Record Full or Partial Invoice Payments - Calculate Sales Tax / VAT
- See, at a glance, customers' contact details, account balances and full transaction histories - Setup customer specific standard discount rates and payment terms
- View, print, email or export to Excel - sales, % on-time delivery, order lead-times, returns / credits raised, what you're owed (aged debtors) and how many working days on average each customer takes to pay.
Microsoft Access Based - Works with MS Access 2003 or later - Can be shared on a network - no additional cost per user - Stable and reliable MS Access architecture
- Changes can be made quickly and cost effectively - customize to your own business - MS Office integration - email orders and reports with Outlook, export order data to Excel; mail-merge with Word Want To Build A Custom System Yourself?
Starting with Simply Orders: Open-Source Edition for Microsoft Access can save months of your time!
Version 1.1: Simply Orders Version 1.1 Versions available for MS Access 2000 or later Â· Open source: can be customised quickly and cost effectively Â· Can be shared on a network - no additional cost per user Â· Stable and reliable Â· MS Office integration - links with Word, Excel, Outlook