SimulEquations is for teaching and learning of linear equations
Version: 3.0.1SimulEquations is for teaching and learning of linear equations with two unknowns. Solutions by the elimination and substitution methods. Worked examples of solutions with each method shown side by side for easy comparison.
License: Free To Try $14.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
It can generate hundreds of sums for practice, but users may also choose to key in their own equations.
Explanations provided for important steps in the solution to help understanding. The interactive guide can help the user do his homework if he keys in the sums. Marks automatically and can print a detailed report after each session.
Here are some key features of "SimulEquations":
· up to 200 different sums per session
· solutions by the elimination and substitution methods
· worked examples of both methods shown side by side
· sums may be generated by the software or provided by the user
· New step by step interactive guide for solving the equations
· Users can key in their own equations using any two letters as variables
· The interactive guide can help the user do his homework if he keys in the sums.
· Screen resolution 800 x 600 at 16 bits or better
· 20 sessions trial. A session closes after 10 minutes of use.
· While run in demo mode, you may not be able to get all the types of sums available because of the time limit