SKaz is a SuperKaramba interface to Azureus (Bittorrent client).
Version: 1.0.1SKaz is a SuperKaramba interface to Azureus (Bittorrent client). Shows most useful info/controls in a simple desktop interface.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "SKaz":
· Graphical progress bar with ability to Start/Stop/Remove downloads
· Displays ETA for downloads and upload rate for seeds
· Displays Total Download/upload rate for Azureus
· Clicking on the health icon of a torrent shows more detailed information, as well as basic controls
· Clicking the torrent name opens the downloaded file/dir in your preferred application. You must enable "Use generic classes" under advanced settings in the configuration of the XML over HTTP plugin (needs Azureus 22.214.171.124 and PyKDE)
· SuperKaramba >= 0.37 (KDE 3.5.0)
· PyQt >= 3.14.1
· ImageMagick >= 6
· XML over HTTP plugin for Azureus (set it to full mode)
· DOPAL >= 0.55
· Azureus >= 126.96.36.199 (must be running in the background)
· PyKDE (Optional for click to launch functionality)
· Satisfy all the requirements and start Azureus in the background
· SKaz will automatically adjust its position on screen, to change this behavior set the layout options to Manual in the config dialog.
· Click on the health smiley to show/hide additional controls
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug where skaz would fail when torrents with errors were present
· Changed default positioning policy to manual