Slacked is a simple GUI for the pkgtools that ships with Slackware GNU/Linux.
Version: 0.4.1Slacked is a simple GUI for the pkgtools that ships with Slackware GNU/Linux.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Slacked":
· View Slackware´s package database.
· View information on every installed package.
· Install packages from a local filesystem. Install modes: Test, Install, Upgrade.
· Fetch packages from various URL:s(Supported: Http, anonymous ftp). (Needs complete url to file)
· Remove packages that are installed properly. Remove modes: Test, Copy, Remove.
· QT (i used 3.2.1)
· c++ compiler.
· sh(installation script)
What's New in This Release:
· Minor improvements to the "gui"