Slisp is a simple Lisp interpreter.
Version: 2.2Slisp project is written in C, and I recently added a header file lisp.h that contains an array of common-used lisp functions, so if you want to extend SLISP programming in Lisp you are allowed too.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· Added Bignums support (GMP)
· Added a lot of functions
· Added let, and backquote. Is possibly to define some simple macro by defmacro
· Now function evaluation is ``lazy`` or correctly speaking, if an argument is really don`t needed, then is not evalled
· Added an user abort menu to stop some operations
· Now numeric operations (Using GMP) returns what it has to:
· >> (+ 2 3)
· => 5
· ... (you have to find the rest)