Smart XT is a Quark XTension that outputs DCS at full resolution
Version: 6.0.3Smart XT is XTensions software for use with QuarkXPress 6.X for the Macintosh. This XTensions software allows the QuarkXPress user to create PDF's from QXP documents incorporating DCS files at full resolution! Includes support for spot colors.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
In fact, Smart XT eliminates the need to convert and save files twice. Smart XT automatically recognizes the DCS files within the page and downloads the high resolution color information during composite PDF creation. It supports DCS and DCS2 image files created from Adobe Photoshop and an assortment of other sources.
Here are some key features of "Smart XT":
· DCS to PDF!
· QuarkXPress 6.0 and greater!
· Adobe Photoshop DCS JPEG compatible!
· DCS2's from Adobe Photoshop!
· One-bit DCS files from Eskofot and Creo!
· Composite PostScript and PDF workflows!
What's New in This Release:
· Complete new version! Highly improved speed and compatible with QuarkXPress 6.X.
· QuarkXPress 6.x
· 512MB or more of Random Access Memory (RAM).