SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software. It supports remote control via VNC, RDP, Hyper-V, Citrix-ICA, SSH, Telnet, Radmin, Team Viewer, or HP Remote Graphics. It also includes more than 30 management tools.
Version: 1804.1SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments.
License: Free To Try $128.75
Operating System: Windows
Major Features:CONNECTIVITY * VNC with support for SSH tunneling, SecureVNC plug-in, UltraVNC Repeater, SOCKS5 and HTTP proxies. * RDP with support for SSH tunneling * Citrix ICA
* Hyper-V virtual machine client (vmconnect.exe replacement) * Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 client * SSH * RAdmin * Team Viewer * HP Remote Graphics * DameWare Mini Remote Control * Telnet client * Web browser
* Install and uninstall VNC remotely * Reset VNC server password * VNC thumbnails view * Detect Installed VNC distribution * Capture and save screenshots
* Start, stop or restart remote VNC server (with support for VNC in safe mode)
- VNC Thumbnails View
- Hyper-V Virtual Machines Thumbnails View
- Show who is logged on. Shows the users logged on to a remote computer
- WMI Monitoring and Inventory Manager allows you to view results of a WMI query in the registered computers list
- Scan for online VNC, RDP, SSH, Citrix ICA servers or for any computer responding to a Ping request
COMPUTER MANAGEMENT * Computer Domain / Workgroup Membership Manager * Event Log Manager * Installed Software Manager * Registry Editor * Rename Remote Computer
* Reboot or shutdown computer * Reboot computer into Safe Mode with VNC access enabled * Service and Device Drivers Managers * Share Manager * Send Wake-on-LAN "magic packet" * Printer Manager
* Intel AMT (vPro) power management * Send Console Message * Task Manager * Remote Desktop Services Sessions and Settings Manager * Remote Exec * Show who is logged on * WMI Query Manager * Show computer inventory
* Start, stop, pause, resume or shutdown Hyper-V virtual machines
And lots more...
Version 1804.1: Changelog: See the following page for the product change log: http://www.s-code.com/products/vncmanager/history.aspx