SMTP / POP3 / IMAP C / C++ email component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication, SSL / TLS, ISO-8859 and UTF-8 messages.
Version: 8.0MarshallSoft SMTP / POP3 / IMAP C / C++ email component library (SEE4C) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a C / C++ application.
License: Free To Try $119.00
Operating System: Windows
Features of SEE4C include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Includes multiple C/C++ example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Supports most C/C++ compilers: Microsoft, Borland, Watcom, LCC, GCC, Digital Mars.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft C/C++ and Visual Studio C/C++.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files plus OBJ files for static linking.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows
Version 8.0: Fixed problem with SSL PLAIN authentication protocol and with combining multiple subject lines, added error SEE_BAD_UTF8_CHAR, added constants SEE_SHOW_PASSWORDS and SEE_GET_CUSTOMER_ID, added seeEncodeUTF8String, seeDecodeUTF8String, strings passed to seeDecodeBuffer not required to end with CRLF.
Version 7.5: Fixed problem in which two user headers can't be set. SEE_SET_RCPT_TRACE_FILE added to seeStringParam to write RCPT trace to disk. Added seeSetCertAuth() to specify Certification Authority certs (for SSL). Display SSL file date stamps in log file.
Version 7.4: Added functions seeMakeSubject and seeTestConnect. seeImapConnect and seeImapConnect hide login. Socket forced closed if cannot connect to server. Allow commas in filenames. Fixed: stunnel log file name was corrupted when written to SEE log file.
Version 7.3: Maximum channels increased; Allow multiple subject lines in incoming email; Added SEE_GET_HEADER function; Fixed problem with GMAIL IMAP connection, zone calculation for "half-zones" and SEE_ADD_HEADER; also several function enhancements including disabling Stunnel logging
Version 6.0: Added seeSmtpConnectSSL, seePop3ConnectSSL and seeIsConnected functions; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4, some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
Version 5.2: Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements
Version 5.1: Added support for64-bits.