SMTP / POP3 / IMAP Xbase email component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication, SSL / TLS, ISO-8859 and UTF-8 messages.
Version: 8.3MarshallSoft SMTP / POP3 / IMAP Xbase email component library (SEE4XB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a Xbase application.
License: Free To Try $119.00
Operating System: Windows
Features of SEE4XB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Includes multiple Xbase example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with all 32-bit versions of Xbase
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows
Version 8.3: Protocol XOAUTH2 must be explicitly enabled. Fixed problem when renaming attachments "on the fly" [oldname:newname]. Added renaming of inline images "on the fly" [oldname:newname]. Write authentication protocol selected by user to the log file. Allow "From:" header to be split over multiple lines.
Version 8.2: Removed limits on the number/size of saved subject lines retuned by seeGetHeader. Allows ISO and UTF subjects to be broken in mid-line. Added support for OAUTH2. Base64 encoded passwords now replaced with astericks in log file. Increased password buffer to 256 characters (SendGrid passwords).
Version 8.1: All files opened for read now in shared access. IMAP response "+OK" also accepted. Added seeSetFileBuffer. Added BASE64_UTF8 to seeMakeSubject. Added SEE_GET_KEYCODE to seeStatistics. Multi-line "Subject:" " and "To:" lines saved as lines (not concatenated) for retrieval by seeGetHeader.
Version 8.0: Added additional error codes. Added SioErrorText() that returns text associated with specified error codes. Added SioPortInfo() that returns baud in BPS and the theoretical port CPS. Added SioGetsC() that receives an entire line through the stop (EOL) character. Added ReadGPS example program.
Version 7.4: Added functions seeMakeSubject and seeTestConnect. seeImapConnect and seeImapConnect hide login. Socket forced closed if cannot connect to server. Allow commas in filenames. Fixed: stunnel log file name was corrupted when written to SEE log file.
Version 7.3: Maximum channels increased; Allow multiple subject lines in incoming email; Added SEE_GET_HEADER function; Fixed problem with GMAIL IMAP connection, zone calculation for "half-zones" and SEE_ADD_HEADER; also several function enhancements including disabling Stunnel logging
Version 6.0: Better integration to the Stunnel proxy server. Added functions to easily connect to emailer servers that require SSL; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4,some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
Version 5.2: Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements