Generate contact sheets (also known as thumbnail sheets or image index) for folders on your hard drive, resultingin a larger image containing thumnails showing all the images in the folder.
Version: 2.0Snap2IMG generates contact sheets (also known as thumbnail sheets or image index) for folders on your hard drive.
Operating System: Windows
The result is a larger image containing thumnails showing all the images in the folder. It can process a single folder or a complete folder structure, automatically generating a sheet for each subfolder. A large number of options allows you to style the sheets to your own liking.
- Process a single folder or all subfolders
- Filenames automatically reflect the source folder
- Handy preview feature for testing various settings
- Change thumbnail size and aspect ratio
- Show header, footer and filenames, with individual font settings
- Texts can be customized using
- Set background color and texture image
- Draw solid, dashed or dotted borders around thumbnails
- Change page margins and thumbnail spacing
- Index image folders that you don't have readily accessible, for example external harddrives and CD's.
- Upload to forums to preview linked attachments.
- Keep as a memory of image libraries you don't need or want anymore, before you delete it.
- Easily share thumbnails with friends
- Upload contact sheets to your homepage
- Create a showcase image for all icons in an icon pack
Version 2.0: Major update with new features and enhanced performance