Quick, easy photo uploading from iPhoto.
Version: 1.1.2Snapfish iPhoto Exporter is a iPhoto Exporter plug-in, that allows you to upload photos directly from your iPhoto account to Snapfish.
Operating System: Mac OS X
If you manage photos on your computer with iPhoto, it's the quickest and easiest way to move photos to your Snapfish account!
How to use the iPhoto Exporter:
· From iPhoto, choose the individual photos or albums you want to upload to your Snapfish account.
· Under the "File" menu, choose the "Export" function.
· Click on the "Snapfish" tab in the Export Photos.
· Enter a name for a new Snapfish album in the "Adding to album" field or select from the list of existing albums.
· Select the size and quality of images to upload. There are two upload options: Fast upload (recommended) which uploads photos faster and is perfect for almost all uses; or large print upload, which is best for creating large gifts and posters. Your upload may take longer with large print upload.
· Click the "Export" button to begin uploading. You will be prompted to log in with the email address and password associated with your Snapfish account.