SnapTop Pro is a unique Macintosh utility that will boost your productivity and overall enjoyment of your Macintosh
Version: 2.1SnapTop Pro is a unique Macintosh utility that will boost your productivity and overall enjoyment of your Macintosh.
License: Free To Try $12.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
SnapTop Pro allows the user easy and instant access to the desktop/Finder from any application.
You often work with many applications at one time, and switching back and forth and hiding applications to be able to view and use items on your desktop and/or in the Finder is a drag (to say the least)... SnapTop Pro fixes that! It offers easy, customizable key combinations that instantly snap to your desktop and hide open applications (hide, not close!). Snapping back is as simple as another key stroke.
SnapTop Pro comes with Collapse, a powerful feature that is sure to boost productivity even more. SnapTop Pro's Collapse will collapse (show only the title bars) all windows in the Finder for as long as you hold down the Collapse combo. This gives you instant access to the root of your desktop, without closing your open windows. Release the keys and your windows are fully open again.
Here are some key features of "SnapTop Pro":
· Snap to desktop! From any application you can now snap to the desktop and hide (not close or quit) all other applications! What a time-saver! A simple, quick keystroke does it all... From any other program! (default key is F10)
· Snap back! Another keystroke conveniently reverses the process, showing all your apps again at once! Remember, SnapTop never quits any program... Just hides them. (default key is F11)
· Collapse... Likely the most used of the features. Pressing this key combo will collapse your windows into title bars for as long as you hold down the combo. Release the combo, and your windows are shown completely again. This is wonderful when you need immediate access directly to the desktop (or need to see what's on your desktop). (default key is F12).
· 10 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· More responsive
· Mac OS 9.1 compatible
· Optimized code requires hardly any CPU cycles!
· Free upgrade to past users.