Snd-ls is a distribution of the sound editor Snd.
Version: 0.9.5.4Snd-ls is a distribution of the sound editor Snd. Its target is people that don't know scheme very well, and don't want to spend too much time configuring Snd.
Operating System: Linux
Snd-ls project can also serve as a quick introduction to Snd and how it can be set up.
(guile-devel, gtk-2-devel and liblrdf-devel is also needed at runtime)
1. Edit the file config.scm, for configuration settings.
2. Run ./build
3. Run ./install as root.
It is not necessarry to uninstall any previously installed versions of SND or Snd-ls. Snd-ls does not interfere with already installed versions of SND. After installing, the name of the executable is "snd-ls".
If a previous version of Snd-ls is already installed, the old version will be overwritten. It is not necessary to uninstall the old version before installing a newer one.
To uninstall, run ./uninstall
What's New in This Release:
· Changed default resampling quality to SRC_SINC_BEST_QUALITY
· Added workaround for shift-handling across various keyboard settings. (zoom in and undo should work with american keyboards now.)
· Added check for Guile 1.8. Snd-ls crashes with guile 1.8. (all versions I have tried of 1.7 seems to work though...)
· Use JackPortIsPhysical instead of "alsa_pcm" when finding jack ports.
· Updated the rt stuff to latest versions.