Snipshot - Mozilla add-on that allows you to edit any picture on the web with one right-click.
Version: 1.0Edit any picture on the web with one right-click. The picture will be brought into the online image editor Snipshot where you can crop, resize, rotate or recolor it, then save it into a variety of formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF) or to Flickr or a free image host.
Operating System: Mac OS X
For faster workflow, you can optionally enhance the image as it enters Snipshot or resize it to fit a set of custom dimensions.
Here are some key features of "Snipshot":
· New! Edit RAW files online
· New! Apply special effects
· New! Make portraits faster with face detection
· Get our Firefox extension to put Snipshot in your right-click menu
· Our free API lets you use Snipshot for your own website
· No download necessary-100% browser based, no plug-ins required
· One-click import from any web site with our bookmarklet
· Save to a free permanent URL at WebShots
· Save as GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG or TIF
· One-click enhance improves most images
· Basic editing tools like crop, rotate, resize
· Basic image adjustments like contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and hue
· Unlimited undo and redo
· Nondestructive editing-we always work from the original
· Edit big pictures-up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixels (5000x5000 pixels)
· Import PDF (first page only)
· Firefox: 1.0 – 2.0.0.*