'SO-Shear' is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented. Note that direct shear tests could randomly be generated based on user-defined criteria. Visit our website
Version: 1.0.6946.2'SO-Shear' is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests (laboratory and insitu). It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
License: Free To Try $125.00
Operating System: Windows
Individual tabs are assigned for project information (including basic information, borings and samples) and tests.
In addition to test data and corresponding calculations, software outputs are available in 12 formats.
Note that direct shear tests could randomly be generated based on user-defined criteria.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.12
- templates are available for the export of software outputs.
- Test data and corresponding calculations are presented in a separate format.
- Blank laboratory data sheets may be used for test data input.
- Saving files with a minimal size.
Direct shear test calculations - Sample properties are automatically calculated.
- Various data input options.
- Area correction can be applied.
- Test data can be edited using either graphs or tables.
- Random generation of direct shear tests based on user-defined criteria, including the following:
- Simulation of soil behavior using hyperbolic equation.
- Custom definition of soil behavior.
- By users will, area correction may or may not be applied.
More information on our website
Version 1.0.6946.2: This is a new release