Sol Manager is a tool to manage your source files and configuration settings.
Version: 0.1.5Sol Manager is a tool to manage your source files and configuration settings. SolMgr organizes project information in compiler- and platform-independent descriptions and allows conversion to native build scripts, such as makefiles or MS Visual Studio solutions.
Operating System: Linux
GUI is provided to visually control project configurations, and to perform everyday project management tasks such as files addition/removal, dependency management etc.
Notice: SolMgr is under heavy development currently, so it lacks many features and functionality.
· Gtk# runtime
What's New in This Release:
· Added: command-line utility solgen which allows generating output without running GUI
· Fixed: revised strictness of C++ options
· Added escape-characters support to macro processor
· Added quoted strings support to macro processor
· Fixed: comma-separated list conversions did not work since csv-list were treated as multiple macro parameters
· Added CodeBlocks IDE support
· Added build events properties to C++ configurations (Pre-build, pre-link and post-build). Supported in CodeBlocks C++ and MSVC/C++ configs.
· Added: "Build workspace" and "Validate workspace" toolbar buttons for faster access.
· Added .NET framework and Gtk# installer download links in win32 installer
· Added recently used files list
· Fixed: solmgr settings now stored in "Application Data" directory which is correct
· Added sample to introduce CodeBlocks support. (docs/samples/C_3/app.sws)
· Fixed: project dependencies were ordered incorrectly in some cases
· Added "User text" property in "Managed .NET makefile" configuration, which allows specifying custom makefile rules
· Fixed: workspace and log windows settings were not restoring correctly after window minimization
· Added "install" target rule for linux makefile
· Fixed: list properties editor did not restore correctly after showing editor dialog
· Added special case of text editor for multiline properties
· Fixed: properties editor could be displayed in incorrect position since scrolling to selected item was performed after showing editor
· Fixed: list editor dialog was initialized with too small default window size