Alliances Shatter, Empires Fall, A New Power Rises in the world called...Solace
Version: 1.045Alliances Shatter, Empires Fall, A New Power Rises in the world called...Solace
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
In the noble tradition of Axis & Allies™, Freeverse Software unleashes an epic strategy board game that's so addicting, it will leave you sleep deprived and socially inept!
Here are some key features of "Solace":
· Rich Gameplay - choose from one of six countries, each with their own sordid history and timeless grudges.
· OpenGL Graphics - detailed, smooth animations help make the battlefield a reality.
· Detailed Tutorial - learning to play Solace is quick and easy with this step-by-step guide.
· Network Play - find an opponent via Freeverse's free cross-platform game matching service GameSmith, via Rendezvous-powered LAN play, or play a game through a direct TCP/IP connection.
· Play by Email - want a more leisurely network game? Solace supports Play By Email with up to 6 players. Solace makes it as effortless as possible, with support for major mail clients on all three major platforms.
· Cross Platform - with support for Mac OS X, Mac OS 9, and most flavors of Windows, Solace can be played by nearly anyone.
· Detailed Manual - the 20-page manual outlines the history of Solace, as well as in-depth explanation of the rules and game play.
· 29 Launches permitted until trial version expires.
· Mac OS 9.0+ or X
· 350 MHz CPU
· 128 MB RAM
· 80 MB hard drive space
· Internet Connection for Online Play.