Sound Snooper features multiple sound card support, voice activated recording, stealth recording. Phone calls can be recorded, too. All possible sound formats are supported. Low system resources using.
Version: 184.108.40.20616Sound Snooper can be used for conference recordings, phone calls monitoring and recording, radio broadcasts logging, spying, employee monitoring, etc. Key features of SoundSnooper are:
License: Free To Try $34.95
Operating System: Windows
- Multiple sound card support. Sound Snooper supports recording from multiple sound cards simultaneously.
- Voice activated recording. The program automatically starts and stops recording, so only voice will be recorded.
- Totally stealth recording. Nobody can learn that Sound Snooper is active.
- Automated Gain Control for perfect sound guality.
- All possible sound formats are supported. You can record WAV files in any format - MP3, PCM, GSM, ADPCM and many others.
- Low system resources using. Sound Snooper uses very little system resources while recording and even less when it's in standby mode.
Version 220.127.116.1116: new release