SoundTap Free Streaming Audio Recorder Free records any digital audio playing through your computer with excellent digital quality. SoundTap can record and mix microphone input with stereo input to capture both incoming and outgoing audio.
Version: 5.05SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder lets you record just about any audio that plays through your Windows computer including streaming radio, VoIP calls and Instant Messaging conversations.
Operating System: Windows
Simply install this software, turn it on and then all sound played on or through the PC will be recorded as wav or mp3 files. All audio is 'tapped' by a virtual driver directly within the kernel so the process is perfect digital quality.
Typical application of this stream ripper are:
- Recorder for internet radio and other streaming audio.
- Record VoIP calls, softphones or instant messaging audio by companies for legal reasons.
- Convert audio recorded in 'proprietary' audio formats to wav or mp3. As long as you have a player, you can use this software to convert the file.
- Streaming audio conference recorder.
- Most media players can be recorded.
SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Free features:
- Records any sound you can play on your PC.
- Lets you listen as you record (optional).
- Records what is being input into the PC at the same time (optional). This is useful for recording voip calls.
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options.
- Recordings can be searched easily by date, time, duration or format.
- Directly links to the WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded.
- Directly links to the Switch Mp3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats if you need it in another format.
- Directly links to the Express Burn CD Burner Software to record to CD.
- Very easy to install and use.
Version 5.05: User Interface Improvements