Space Garbage Men - Arcade game where you pilot your ship collecting radioactive rocks
Version: 1.3Space Garbage Men is a game where you pilot your triangular ship through loads of levels getting the valuable radioactive rocks and killing angry aliens.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Look for the secret entrance to find many more trasures for points and ship upgrades.
Here are some key features of "Space Garbage Men":
· Scalable 2D Vector Graphics using openGL.
· 5 Great Psychobilly/Garage MOD songs to listen to.
· More than 2000 levels with increasing difficulty.
· Nice visual effects (Motion Blur, Clouds)
· A great triangular ship!!
· Each level has a random cave to explore.
· Lots of nice power-ups for your ship.
· Tweaked the gameplay.
· It's FREE!! (Still you HAVE to send me an email).
What's New in This Release:
· Readable and easy to understand, preferences file.
· Optional Motion Blur.
· Optional Extra Visual Effects (ie Clouds in the sky)
· Cave walls are now smooth in colour.
· Changed the background of the Caves.
· Added Independent Camera Movement.
· The game now preloads all the sounds.
· Fixed resolution switching menu.
· Extra BONUS level: Meteorites in Hyperspace.
· Hi-Score Web Page.
· In-game instructions and score information
· Lots of other small fixes.
· A Power Mac able to do openGL graphics. Works best with hardware acceleration.
· System 8.1 or better and DrawSprockets (Works in Classic)
· About 15 Mb of RAM.